Space Modification and Move Request (SMMR) – For Project, Move and Furniture Enquiries
Space Modification and Move Request Form
(Webform – Level 1 Password Required)
Use this form for Project Requests, Move Requests and Furniture/Labor Requests. For requests that include more than one of the above such as a project and a move only one request needs to be submitted.
Visit the Medical School Move Management Service webpage for more information regarding the moves process.
NCRC ID Card Request and Access/Change
NCRC Identification Card Request and Access/Change Form
This form is to be used to:
- Obtain / Update your Mcard
- Request Mcard
- Replace Mcard due to: Lost, Stolen, Damaged or Expired
- Request NCRC building access and/or access to restricted areas
- Name change
- Classification change: Temporary / Contractor to U-M full time employee
- Internal move: Location change (building / room number)
- Request a new name plate
- Data changes: Phone number, email address or department ID
- Exiting employee / Off boarding o On Boarding new occupant
Mcard ID Station at the NCRC:
Building 18, Ground Floor, Room #G018A
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. or by appointment
NCRC Guest Services Notification Form
The purpose of this form is to provide advance notice of your visitor’s arrival which will allow NCRC Guest Services to expedite check-in, direct your visitor in a timely manner and a courtesy call when your visitor arrives.
NCRC Event Request
NCRC Event Request Form
(Webform - Level 1 Password Required)
Medical School Nameplate Request Web Form
To request a new nameplate within a Medical School building, use our online Nameplate Request Web Form. Using this form, you may request new nameplates or request changes to existing nameplates.
This form should not be used for moves being managed by the Medical School Facilities Team.
Questions, please contact Medical School Facilities Med.School.Facilities@umich.edu
Requesting Medical School & NCRC Research Space
Conference Room Request
Please contact your Lead Administrator for information about scheduling conference rooms.
NCRC has many conference rooms of varying sizes and configurations. In the spirit of a collaborative campus, it is our goal to keep these facilities in a shared pool. Use of shared conference room space will be free of charge to NCRC community members and reserved on a first come/first serve basis.
Use of the NCRC conferencing rooms is restricted to meetings/events relating to University of Michigan/NCRC business.
- List of Conference Rooms and Specifications
- Overview Conference Rooms Map 1600 (Buildings 100 - 520)
- Overview Conference Rooms Map 2800 (Buildings 10 - 36)
- Conference Room Phone Instructions
- How to choose a wireless network
- Book a conference room - Schedulon
Conference rooms are scheduled via Schedulon. See the Schedulon “How To” help sheet (PDF).
- Health Information Technology & Services (HITS) organization provides audiovisual support at NCRC.
- Basic audiovisual services in conference room spaces are free.
- Advanced audiovisual and videoconferencing services in event spaces and other locations are available on a recharge basis.
- Support is available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
To request support:
HITS Service Desk
Health Information Technology & Services (HITS) announced that the room wizards for conference rooms in NCRC B16 are now functioning. Using the room wizards, you can see if a conference room is available, make a new reservation, or confirm an existing reservation. New reservations, or confirmations to existing reservations, made through a room wizard are reflected in Schedulon, which is the resource scheduling system for NCRC and the Medical School.
See the Schedulon “How To” help sheet
To request support:
HITS Service Desk