National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) Workshops
The Taubman Health Sciences Library at the University of Michigan will be offering a series of National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) Workshops this Fall conducted by Staff Scientists from NCBI. Registration is now open:
- NCBI Resources for Microbiology Research
- Wednesday, 10/24, 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- NCBI Resources for Genetic Disease Discovery & Clinical Support
- Wednesday, 10/24, 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
- NCBI Resources for Human Genomics Research
- Thursday, 10/25, 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- NCBI Resources for Accessing and Retrieving Data with Command-line Calls
- Thursday, 10/25, 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Participants will need to bring their own laptop in order to follow along with the hands-on portion of the workshop.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.